Mastering the Unwritten Rules of Executive Presence
How to Construct a Confident, Captivating Professional Persona
About This Course
Executive presence isn’t just for executives. Every professional consciously and unconsciously communicates their competence to bosses, coworkers, and customers. Learn how to hone your presence to become a more effective, trusted, and respected professional.
Length: 2.5 hours
Category: Professional skills
Target audience: Everyone whose executive presence influences their professional success (spoiler alert: that’s pretty much everyone)
Included in this course:
– 2.5 hours of video instruction
– Course transcripts
– Downloadable tip sheets
– Lifetime access to the course
E38 Co-founder and Executive Presence Course Instructor
About the Instructor
Dr. Chris Savos is one of E38 Academy’s co-founders. He has extensive experience as an executive manager, leader, and analyst with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), where he worked on a range of sensitive international security and foreign policy issues for more than 20 years. He is also Vice President at Analytic Advantage, Inc. (AAI), where he designs and delivers unique leadership, analytic, and professional skills training and development programs to a range of clients in the Intelligence Community and the private sector.
– Exactly what executive presence is and isn’t and why other people’s perception of you—particularly your bosses—matter just as much as your ability to carry out your job responsibilities.
– The ways you are formally and informally assessed, how different groups may judge you, and how each of those groups tends to be looking for something different.
– Gravitas, the most critical element of executive presence, including what it is, why it’s so important, and how to make it work for you.
– How to self-assess your communication skills and determine how you can better communicate with others.
– How your appearance influences your presence and other people perceive your professionalism.
– The secret ingredient of executive presence that, if added properly, will make you seem more charismatic, confident, and appealing.
– Why feedback on your presence is so rare and what you can and should do to get it.
If you’re interested in working one-on-one with me to improve your executive presence, I’m available to serve as your personal executive presence coach. I’ll provide specific, actionable feedback on how you can improve your executive presence, enhance your communication skills, and increase your gravitas. Contact me and let me know how I can help.